I bought these amazing soft corn tortillas from the brand Cool Chile and made some very simple tacos with tomato rice, avocado and cheese.
It’s a good way to use leftover rice and is very easy to prepare:
- Cook some rice or use leftover
- In a pan, mix the rice with peeled tomatoes (or fresh if it’s the season :)), curry, coriander and cumin (or any type of spice you like)
- Mash a ripe avocado and mix with some fresh tomatoes, lemon and red onion (i.e. make a guacamole)
- Grate some fresh cheese (I’ve used goat cheese, not soft, not hard, an in between)
- Warm up for a few seconds the tortillas in the microwave and fill with the rice, guacamole and top with the cheese
- Season and serve immediately